A Welcoming Community
McConachie Heights isn’t just about convenience – it’s also about enjoying what nature has to offer. The McConachie Tree Stand, located in the centre of the neighbourhood, provides a sustainable natural area to explore and enjoy. With green spaces and parks no more than 500m from your front door, there’s always something interesting to explore.
Easily reach anywhere in the city with direct access to Anthony Henday Drive, transit routes, and the nearby Clareview LRT station. Located just off 66 St. NW, between Anthony Henday Drive and 167 Ave, you’re close to everything – and you don’t have to drive through a construction zone to get there.
Step out your front door, and minutes later you can be browsing at the grocery store, trying on clothes at Londonderry Mall, or shopping for new home decor at Manning Shopping Centre.
Enjoy the Outdoors
With over one hundred acres of green space and parks connected by roads and pathways, you’re never far from outdoor fun, ranging from relaxing strolls to playing catch with your kids.
Banish boredom from your life with a wide selection of entertainment options, like spending an afternoon at the Claireview and Londonderry rec centres, or catching a movie at the Manning Cineplex Theatre.
Easy access to playgrounds comes standard with living in McConachie Heights, giving your kids the perfect place to safely play with neighbourhood friends.
A K-9 Catholic school, Christ the King, opened in 2017, just a 15 minute walk from McConachie Heights - and several new schools are planned to open within walking distance over the next few years.
- Londonderry Mall
- Petrocan and Future Commercial
- McConachie Landing
- No Frills
- Manning Town Centre
- Miller Crossing
- Clareview Town Centre
- Royal Centre
- North Town Centre
- North Gate Mall
- Namao Center
- Hollick Kenyon Landing Shopping Centre
- Edmonton Public Library
- Clareview Community Recreation Centre
- Londonderry Fitness and Leisure Centre
- Green Acres Driving Range
- Raven Crest Golf & Country Club
- The Quarry Golf Course
- Garrison Memorial Golf & Curling Club
- Elk Island National Park
- Hermitage Off Leash Dog Park
- McConachie Landing - Dental, Vet Hospital
- Deacon Dental
- Miller Crossing Dental Clinic
- Royal Centre Medical Clinic
- Plaza 160
- Hollick Kenyon Dental
- Northeast Community Health Centre
- Alberta Health Services
- Christ the King School (Catholic K-9)
- Steele Heights Junior High School (Public 7-9)
- M.E. Lazerte High School (Public 10-12)
- Belvedere School (Public K-6)
- Archibishop O'Leary High School (Catholic 10-12)
- Clareview LRT Station & Transit Centre
- Edmonton Police Service
- Edmonton Fire Station
- Soraya Hafez School (Public K-6)
- District Park Campus
- McConachie School (Public 7-9)